Ecopak™ EPL Ultra is a new series of waterproof fabrics for backpacks made out of 66% woven UHMWPE&recycled polyester blend laminated to 0.5mil RUV recycled film. This is one of the stongest backpack laminates for its weight currently on the market. Good choice for expedition and climbing packs.
- The woven fabric is 67% UHMWPE and 33% Repreve recycled polyester.
- The proprietary Challenge RUV recycled film backing is 100% recycled and 97% UV Resistant.
- Every yard of ECOPAK™ saves over one pound of CO2, compared to Nylon pack fabric.
- ECOPAK™ contains no harmful TPU, PVC, DWR or other coatings.
- CO2 emissions from manufacturing this recycled polyester are 50% lower than Nylon, 38% lower than virgin film, comparable to organic cotton.
Weight: 274 gsm
Price per meter.