High quality molded tooth continuous zipper in size #6.
It was developed in order to match specific military application needs. Unlike other molded type zippers this one has each individual tooth sewn to the tape.
The teeth are made from a very flexible material which is then connected to the tape by double stitching, protected in the groove of the teeth. Thanks to this design, extra lateral strength and better overall performance can be obtained.
- Perfect performance under sudden changes of temperatures, shocks and rubbing.
- The shape of the teeth makes it for soft sliding and a smooth touch
- Size #6 – Teeth width: 6,2mm
- Tape width: 34mm
- Weight: 17,5g/m
- Sold by the meter.
- Made in EU
- No sliders included, only tape!
There are two types of compatible sliders:
- Reinforced nylon sliders; they are lighter and more durable (reinforced with glass fiber) and have slightly less friction.
Important notice: when you cut the zipper, there is a risk of unstitching of the teeth unless you fix the thread with a zipper stop or simply burn it a bit.
It is a small drawback that you have to be aware of.