Ecopak™ EPX is a new series of waterproof fabrics for backpacks made out of 100% recycled polyester finished with pfc free DWR. Similar to Xpac, this fabric is a laminate of:
400D face fabric, 45° CrossPly, 70D white ripstop fabric.
- The EPX400 has twice the abrasion resistance compared to 420d nylon. Well suited for pack bottoms, or stand-alone for highest overall durability.
- The woven fabric is 100% Repreve recycled polyester.
- The proprietary Challenge RUV recycled film backing is 100% recycled and 97% UV Resistant.
- 45 degree Blue recycled CrossPly yarn improves pattern orientation and reduces cutting waste.
- Every yard of ECOPAK™ saves over one pound of CO2, compared to Nylon pack fabric.
- ECOPAK™ contains no harmful TPU, PVC, DWR or other coatings.
- CO2 emissions from manufacturing this recycled polyester are 50% lower than Nylon, 38% lower than virgin film, comparable to organic cotton.
Weight: 304 gsm
Price per meter.