Ecopak™ EPLX is a new series of waterproof fabrics for backpacks made out of 100% recycled polyester finished with pfc free DWR. Similar to Xpac, this fabric is a laminate of:
400D face fabric, 45° CrossPly, 0.5mil film
- The woven fabric is 100% Repreve recycled polyester.
- The proprietary Challenge RUV recycled film backing is 100% recycled and 97% UV Resistant.
- 45 degree Blue recycled CrossPly yarn improves pattern orientation and reduces cutting waste.
- Every yard of ECOPAK™ saves over one pound of CO2, compared to Nylon pack fabric.
- ECOPAK™ contains no harmful TPU, PVC, DWR or other coatings.
- CO2 emissions from manufacturing this recycled polyester are 50% lower than Nylon, 38% lower than virgin film, comparable to organic cotton.
Weight: 235 gsm
Available Colors (from left to right):
- Ranger Green
- Coyote Brown
- Wolf Grey
Price per meter.